This is a recipe for a simple but delicious vegan strawberry smoothie.
To make this into a lovely breakfast bowl then it’s all up to your choice of toppings; you can add extra fruit, fiber fantastic cereals or healthy grains and possibly even a sprinkling of a superfood powder all to make the perfect strawberry smoothie bowl.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt ( or natural yogurt for non-vegans)
- Blend all ingredients. Try to keep the liquids at the bottom of the blender to help your blender break up the frozen fruit.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls and frozen berries. The frost effect will develop on the fruits a couple of minutes after they have been taken out of the freezer