- 1 bunch of kale leaves (washed and completely dried)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 140 °C.
- Add kale leaves into a large bowl; massage in oil and sprinkle on the spices/seasonings and toss to combine (excluding the salt).
- Spread out the kale onto a prepared baking sheet into a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd the kale. If you have more kale prepare it in another batch.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for another 10 minutes more until the kale begins to firm up and crisp.
- Cool the kale on the sheet for few minutes, sprinkle the salt and it’s all ready.