I love pink, possibly you can tell from my Instagram page and making these pink eggs was so much fun :). They would be great at a dinner party or just to make vibrant addition to any meal that requires eggs and above all they’re super easy to make!
- 6 Burford Browns eggs
- 1 can of pickled beetroot
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Favourite herbs to garnish + pepper
- Hard boil the eggs using your favourite method.
- Mix all the ingredients except the garnish you’re using for later.
3. Cover and store in the fridge for 6-12 hours. The longer you leave it, the more pink it gets, so it depends on what pink shade you would like 🙂
4. When the eggs are ready, then cut and garnish however was as you like. You can add this to your favourite noodle soup or salads or just on toast!