- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favourite natural sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon natural green spirulina
- 1/4 teaspoon natural blue spirulina
- few frozen raspberries and kiwi berries
- edible camomile flowers (completely optional)
Chia pudding (per jar)
For the natural colours (per jar)
- Mix all the chia ingredients together and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes stirring well to avoid clumps (best overnight in the fridge).
- To stick fruits/veggies on the side of the jar, make sure to cut the fruit/veggie really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- When chia pudding is ready, divide into three equal portions and add the green spirulina in one and the blue in the other and mix well (you will end up with three colours: white, blue and green)
- Layer them all and top with any toppings you like.