- 1 frozen banana
- Half a pitaya (the pink pitaya to get the dark pink colour 😉)
- Half cup frozen raspberries (to get the light pink colour)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- Blend all the ingredients except the pitaya in a blender then take quarter of the mixture and put in your smoothie bowl.
- Add the pink pitaya to the blender and blend the rest to get the darker pink.
- Add to the bowl and top with whatever you like.
I topped with the two Pitaya sisters and some edible flowers 🌺.