I really like zucchini noodles especially with pistachio pesto. The recipe is very easy to do and super tasty. The fresh noodles are super healthy and colourful with the warm egg opened on the top.
- 1 Burford Browns egg
- 2 Zucchini (spirilized)
- 1/2 cups fresh basil
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup raw pistachio
- 2 cloves garlic (less if you wanted it less garlicky)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon rime
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Make your zucchini into noodles, put in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor blend the other ingredients: basil, garlic, pistachios, corriander, olive oil and lemon rime
- Poach the eggs in a pot with hot water and apple cider vinegar (for about 3 minutes).
- Top the zoodles with the poached eggs, sprinkle salt and pepper and enjoy.