Rose water has this lovely fragrant flavour that reminds me of Turkish delight and pairing it with a simple raspberry smoothie just takes it to the next level.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- Put the oats in the blender first and process for few seconds to get oats flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls (the pink berries are only for decoration just like holly berries on top of a Christmas cake).