For 3 servings:
- 2 medium scrubbed sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Slice the sweet potato into very thin rounds and place in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper and toss with your hands until thoroughly coated.
- Place the slices in a single layer on 2 baking sheets making sure they don’t overlap and bake until crispy and the edges curl up (~10 minutes).
- Place the baking sheet on a rack and let the chips cool until crisp, about 2-3 minutes. Repeat the same with the second sheet.