This DIY 5-seed vegan protein blend is the perfect recipe for plant-based foodies that want a clean, cheaper way to add protein to your diet without having to shell out big bucks for a good quality, healthy protein powder.
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup linseeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- Grind each ingredient separately in a spice grinder/ food processor until a fine flour. Be careful not to over grind.
- Mix all ingredients together and add the vanilla to the mixture
- Store in an air-tight container in a dry dark place to use for up to two weeks or it can be stored in the refrigerator to allow it to last longer. (I prefer to store mine in the fridge)
- Do not grind all ingredients together at once in the food processor, as the hemp seeds and linseeds can be difficult to get a fine flour texture and may take longer.
- I use 1 Tbsp in smoothies or sprinkle in salads or cookies or oatmeal
- Category: diy
- Cuisine: vegan protein powder
Keywords: protein powder, vegan, vegan protein powder, seeds, 5-seed, healthy, pumpkin seed, linseed, hemp seed, chia seed, sunflower seed, 5 minute, clean eating