Raspberry smoothie bowl. 5 minute breakfast, healthy, vegetarian, pink food

Raspberry Smoothie Bowl

Pink Raspberry Smoothie Bowl

This pink raspberry smoothie bowl is a delicious, healthy way to start the day or for an any-time treat.

Raspberry smoothie

Anyone that has followed me on social media for any significant amount of time will know that I am absolutely smoothie bowl obsessed. They are ‘my thing’. Not only am I absolutely obsessed with them but also smoothie bowls helped to build my community and enabled me to share more and more recipes with you now through this blog and my social media accounts.

What I love about smoothie bowls could fit into an entire blog post of it’s own so I’ll try to keep things short & simple here.

Smoothie bowls enable you to get a healthy meal, while also feeling like you’re treating yourself. By using a mixture of frozen elements, you’re able to create this gorgeous thick mixture that is a ‘nicecream’ texture.

Yes, there is debate that smoothie bowls aren’t ‘as healthy’ as people like to think. This is because of the naturally occurring sugars within fruit that can make this a ‘high sugar’ treat. However, as previously stated, it’s important to note that this is from the naturally occurring sugars within the fruit! For me, it has always been about balance.

I live by the 80/20 rule. 80 percent on the time I like to eat a healthy, balanced diet and the other 20 percent I’ll eat whatever I want.

To make things even easier. I like to pop a whole bunch of different fruits into the freezer after every shop I do. That way I always have things I can grab to make a smoothie bowl at any given time.

Smoothie bowls can be both healthy and a treat

This pink raspberry smoothie bowl is definitely both. Plus – depending on what your nutritional needs are then you can feel free to swap out toppings and fillings.

Simply by mixing banana, raspberries, yogurt, rose water and a dash of milk- you are left with a thick more-ish pink raspberry smoothie bowl that you can then top with your toppings of choice. I personally love to decorate my smoothie bowls and get  kick out of making these bowls as beautiful as they are delicious. Does anyone else feel the same way?

If you decide to have a go at making this pink raspberry smoothie bowl. Let me know in the comments below 🙂 I’d love to her what you think!

For other smoothie bowl inspiration then feel free to check out my recipes for a healthy raspberry & mango smoothie bowl, Strawberry,Rose & Oats smoothie bowl , Salted caramel vegan smoothie bowl, Citrus & Peach smoothie bowlfully loaded tropical green smoothie bowl or even this Black smoothie bowl and many others on this blog…


To save this pink raspberry smoothie bowl recipe for later:

Raspberry Smoothie Bowl

Raspberry Smoothie Bowl

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes

This healthy pink raspberry smoothie bowl is a delicious, healthy breakfast or treat for any time of the day!


  • 1 cup frozen banana
  • 1 cup frozen raspberry
  • 1 tsp rosewater
  • 1/2 cup yoghurt
  • a dash of milk
  • a few edible roses (completely optional)
  • dragonfruit
  • chocolate hearts
  • shredded coconut


    1. Blend all ingredients.
    2. Serve in a bowl.
    3. Top the smoothie bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragonfruit balls, chocolate hearts and edible roses.
    4. Sprinkle some shredded coconut over top and enjoy!


Try to keep the liquids at the bottom of the blender to help your blender break up the frozen fruit. Depending on how powerful your blender is, this can take a couple of minutes. Be patient!

Pink raspberry smoothie bowl

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.