This festive yogurt bark is so easy to make. You just need to decorate it with your favourite fruit, freeze it and then enjoy it!
Note: This bark is not sweet, but if you want it sweet add any natural sweetener like honey, agave or maple or any other natural sweetener.
Preparing Time: 5-10 minutes to decorate, 2-4 hours to freeze
- Cover a tray with a baking sheet and spread all the yogurt on it.
- Cut the fruit into shapes. I made kiwi trees, strawberry stars and used a bunch of other fruit and edible flower as well as some puffed quinoa.
- Decorate the yogurt with the fruit cuttings, sprinkle edible flowers and puffed quinoa (I coloured mine red with raspberry powder). Make it look as festive as possible!
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once the yogurt is frozen solid, you can take it out of the freezer. Here comes another fun part – break it down into pieces.
To save for later: