A tropical green smoothie bowl topped with a thin baby pineapple slice, kiwi, lime, pomegranate and shredded coconut.
- 1 medium size ripe avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 cup spinach (optional and not noticable since the dominating flavours are avocado and lime)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 frozen small kiwi (optional)
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (optional to stay full until lunch time & for the added nutrients)
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients in a blender
- Place in a smoothie bowl
- Top with the toppings
- The lime makes a HUGE difference and makes green smoothie really nice & citrus-y.
- I normally squeeze the lime if it's not organic but if it's organic I put it as is with the skin in the blender and it's so yummy and not bitter at all.