This recipe is an absolute favourite quick & healthy lunch recipe of mine. Zucchini noodles tossed in homemade pistachio pesto served with a creamy, poached egg!
- 1 Burford Browns egg
- 2 Zucchini (spirilized)
- 1/2 cups fresh basil
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup raw pistachio
- 2 cloves garlic (less if you wanted it less garlicky)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon rime
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Make your zucchini into noodles, put in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor blend the other ingredients: basil, garlic, pistachios, corriander, olive oil and lemon rime
- Poach the eggs in a pot with hot water and apple cider vinegar (for about 3 minutes).
- Top the zoodles with the poached eggs, sprinkle salt and pepper and enjoy.
Save this pistachio pesto zoodle w/ poached egg recipe for later!