Fun to make, yummy to eat!
These ice lollies are so easy and fun to make. You just need some yogurt and your favourite berries, freeze them and then enjoy them as a yummy snack.
Makes: 22 lollies
Preparing Time: 10-15 minutes (then 3-4 hours to freeze)
- 1 KG Yogurt
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of raspberries
- 1 Mango
- Extra berries and other fruit for decoration
- Begin by separating the yogurt in three bowls – each will have a different coloured yogurt.
- Mash the blueberries by hand or using a blender and add to one of the yogurt bowls. Repeat the same for the raspberries and mango, adding them to the other bowls.
- Incorporate the fruit mash into the yogurt in each bowl.
- Decorate your lolly moulds with fruit cuttings. I used strawberry hears, kiwi flowers, dragon fruit stars and passion fruit.
- Fill up the lolly moulds with the yogurt.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
To save for later: