Cranberries are a powerhouse ingredient for our health but can be bitter to some. This strawberry and cranberry smoothie is delicious and mixes the nutritional value and taste into one delicious vegan smoothie bowl!
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen (or fresh) cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (Optional
- Blend all ingredients.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls & raspberry covered energy hearts.
Save this strawberry & cranberry smoothie bowl recipe for later: