This Simple, delicious Vegetarian one-pot Pasta bake is perfect for a family get together or low-effort mid-week dinner. Plus, with just one-pot it’s a delight for when it comes time to clean up after!
- 500 gr Linguine pasta
- a handful of basil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 rainbow peppers
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes in tomato juice
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tBsp tomato paste
- 2.5 cups filtered water
- herbs de Province
- Chop the peppers and onion.
- Spread the linguine in an oven-safe dish and pour some olive oil on top.
- Layer the linguine with the spices, tomato paste and chopped tomatoes. Cover with water. Stir carefully so the tomato paste dissolves in the water and the spices are spread around the dish.
- Add the rest of the chopped ingredients and the cherry tomatoes.
- Top with basil and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the over at 180ºC (fan assisted) for 45 minutes.
- Category: main
- Cuisine: Pasta
Keywords: pasta bake, meat-free, vegetarian, healthy, meal-prep, one-pot, one-pot pasta bake