Simple Veggie fries
These healthier 'fries' can be whipped up in under 30 minutes , using a variety of your favourite veggies! Perfect for egg & soldiers!
- Veggies of choice I chose five small courgette/zucchini and few okra
- 25 grams of parmesan cheese to grate
- 25 grams of bread crumbs
- 1 whisked Burford Browns egg
- pinch salt and pepper
- some fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- 1 Burford Browns egg soft boiled
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Cut the courgettes into normal fries sized pieces. Dip the crougette and the okra (or any other veggie you're using) into the whisked egg, then into the bread crumbs and place on a baking tray/baking sheet.
Grate the parmesan on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook them for about 12 minutes or until golden crispy, turn them half-way through cooking.
Dip in the soft boiled egg and enjoy.