Using mini taco shells, I created these super simple bite-sized vegetarian breakfast tacos. A perfect breakfast choice for when you want something a little different!
- 3 Burford Browns eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 diced chilli pepper
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 1 small red onion, diced
- tortillas wraps / cups
- hot salsa (optional)
- 1 avocados, baby tomatoes & dill (to garnish - optional)
- Heat the tortillas or the tortillas cups in a preheated oven according to the package instructions.
- Whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon of water to help make them light and fluffy 🙂
- Drizzle olive oil into a heated pan, add hot peppers, garlic and onion and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and fry for few minutes (similar to scrambled eggs).
- Add the scrambled eggs to the toasted tortillas.
- Top with whatever you like. I added some more hot salsa, avocado slices, baby tomatoes and dill.
Save this vegetarian bite-sized breakfast tacos recipe for later!