These healthy rainbow fruit lollies are made from 100% fruit and are a delicious, refreshing treat for warm weather! Particularly a wonderful healthy summer treat!
Let’s be honest, this summer so far has been a whirlwind of heatwaves followed by rain and cold. We’re currently in a heat wave and I am finding myself craving frozen treats almost daily. Even better if it’s a healthy summer treat.
These rainbow fruit lollies are a great, healthy summer treat for yourself and others. Made from 100% fruit! So no feeling guilty about reaching into the freezer for one of these delicious, beautiful treats. And, if you are finding that the lollies lack a little bit of sweetness for you then feel free to add a touch of maple syrup or another natural sweetener. Just a tad!
I’ve used a mixture of tropical fruits including mango, pineapple and kiwi for a truly tropical lolly that is a gorgeous rainbow. However, feel free to swap out your favourite fruits.
100% fruit Healthy Rainbow Fruit Lollies Recipe:
Makes: 6-10 lollies (depending on mould size)
Preparing Time: 10 minutes
1 Cup of each:
- Or any of your favourite fruits.
- Wash and prep the fruit.
- Blend each fruit separately and pour in bowls. You can just mash them with a fork for a more chunky texture. Or you can use a blender (hand-held or high speed) for a smoother, more liquidy texture.
- Pour a bit of each fruit mash into the Lollie moulds, layering them in whatever order you’d like. I started with the strawberry, then mango, pineapple, kiwi and finally, blackberries.
- Insert a lolly stick in the middle.
- Freeze the Healthy Rainbow Fruit Lollies for at least 12 hours. Enjoy!