Delicious, Healthy granola cups for your snack cravings!
It’s taken me a LONG time but I think i’ve finally found a keeper of a granola recipe. And what better way to show it off than with delicious baked granola cups topped with yogurt, fruit and edible flowers!
Makes: Approx 12 yogurt cups
Preparing Time: ~35 minutes ( including baking time)
- 3 Cups Oats
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 7 Baby Banana’s ( or 3-4 big ones)
- 1/3 Cup honey ( or alternative sweetener)
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Begin by mashing all the banana until smooth.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Grease a cupcake tray with a little bit of oil and then divide the granola cups mix into the tray – using a spoon to help shape the mix to the side of the tray pockets.
- Bake in the oven at 170 Degrees for around 15 minutes ( Note* It may take slightly longer but check at around 15 minutes and then you can always leave them in for an extra few minutes if needed)
- Once cooked remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare your toppings for the granola cups. I used Natural Yogurt, berries and chopped fruit and edible flowers.
- Top the granola cups and serve immediately! Alternatively you can keep the cups for a few days in an airtight container in the fridge and then top with your yogurt/ wet toppings as and when needed.
To save for later: