These Vegan chia jars are a perfect, nutritional breakfast with a simple spirulina mint smoothie layered on top of a classic chia pudding
Plus, if you’re wanting inspiration for other chia pudding jar combinations then feel free to check out my recipes for Detox smoothie & Chia pudding jars, Chocolate & Berry Chia jars, Raspberry smoothie chia jars, or even the gorgeous oceanic chia pudding jars.
Layer 1: Chia pudding
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favourite natural sweetener)
Layer 2: Spirulina smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 teaspoon green spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any liquid of choice)
- few mint leaves
- Mix all the chia ingredients together and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes stirring well to avoid clumps (best overnight in the fridge).
- To stick fruits/veggies on the side of the jar, the secret is to cut the fruit/veggie really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients.
- Layer the two and top with any toppings you like.
Save this recipe for later!