Yellow Mango Smoothie Bowl
This healthy yellow Mango smoothie bowl is a delicious, healthy breakfast or treat for any time of the day.
I simply can’t get enough of smoothie bowl recipe’s and I’m at it again. This time I’m finding myself loving creating delicious rainbow smoothie creations. If you haven’t already then you can check out my pink raspberry smoothie recipe or even my black smoothie bowl now ( don’t worry it’s not as scary as it sounds!).
Plus, I have tons of other smoothie bowl recipes on my blog. So there’s something for everyone. From healthy but more-ish to a chocolately dessert treat.
This yellow mango smoothie bowl is a current favourite of mine and perfect for a healthy breakfast ( or treat at pretty much any time of any day!)! I love including mango into any recipe when I want a touch of tropical vibes. Not to mention that mango is high fibre, contains high levels of Vitamin A and C AND is full on anti-oxidants.
This mixed with bananas and yogurt, create a wonderful healthy mix- and a delicious yellow mango smoothie bowl. If I do say so myself.
As you may have noticed if you follow me on social media- I love to create smoothie bowls nice and thick. In fact, the thicker the better. That way they really feel like a treat! And , if I’m being completely honest, it doesn’t matter if it’s spring, summer, autumn or winter- smoothie bowls are craved at any time of the year. I specifically love having them as a healthy breakfast when working from home.
For this yellow mango smoothie bowl I have combined frozen banana and mango with turmeric powder, yogurt and milk. You’re left with this deliciously thick mix that you can then top with whatever you choose.
Mango Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup banana frozen
- 1 cup mango frozen or fresh
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt natural or dairy free (recipes on the blog)
- a dash of milk only adding to help blending
- a few edible flowers, dragonfruit, chocolate hearts, shredded coconut completely optional
- This receipe is going to be short and sweet because it really is just SO simple to prepare a delicious smoothie bowl within minute. To begin simply blend all ingredients. Try to keep the liquids at the bottom of the blender to help your blender break up the frozen fruit. Depending on how powerful your blender is, this can take a couple of minutes. Be patient!
- Serve in a bowl.
- Top the smoothie bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragonfruit balls, chocolate hearts and edible flowers. Sprinkle some shredded coconut over top and enjoy!
To save this healthy breakfast yellow mango smoothie bowl recipe for later: