- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pitted peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- the juice of half a lime
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (Optional only if you prefer the smoothie sweeter)
- Blend all the ingredients and pour in bowl to create the peach smoothie bowl base.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls and zesty turmeric almond chocolate energy bites.
[ultimate-recipe id=”6023″ template=”default”]