This Vegan Citrus & Peach smoothie bowl is a refreshing, light and delicious summer-y treat! Perfect for a healthy fruit-filled breakfast or snack!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pitted peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (Optional only if you prefer the smoothie sweeter)
- Blend all the ingredients and pour in bowl to create the peach smoothie bowl base.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls and zesty turmeric almond chocolate energy bites.
Save this citrus & peach smoothie recipe for later!