I love pink, you can probably tell from my Instagram page. Making these pink eggs was so much fun :). They would be great at a dinner party or just to make vibrant addition to any meal that requires eggs and above all they’re super easy to make!
- 6 Burford Browns eggs
- 1 can of pickled beetroot
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Favourite herbs to garnish + pepper
- Hard boil the eggs using your favourite method.
- Mix all the ingredients except the garnish you’re using for later.
- Cover and store in the fridge for 6-12 hours. The longer you leave it, the more pink it gets, so it depends on what pink shade you would like.
- When the eggs are ready, then cut and garnish however was as you like. You can add this to your favourite noodle soup or salads or just on toast!
Save this recipe for Naturally pink eggs for later!