This purple açai smoothie with subtle floral lavender extract and frozen blueberries is perfect for a morning treat. With added spinach, you’ll reap amazing nutritional benefits without compromising the taste.
Here is the recipe:
Blueberry and Acai Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp freeze dried Acai powder
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup spinach optional
- few drops of lavender extract
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender/food processor.
- Pour the smoothie in a bowl and top with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls and a drizzle of plain natural yogurt.
Save this recipe for later!