- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw Almonds
- 8-9 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts (pre-soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes or overnight in cold water)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup agave or maple syrup or honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 earl grey tea bags (approx 5 teaspoons)
- Edible flowers
- Frozen berries
Set aside half of the mixture. To one half of the cashew mixture, add the tea leaves and blend until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
Layer the tea mixture evenly onto the base using a spatula, followed by the blueberry and lemon layer.
Place the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Let it rest for about 15 minutes.
Add any desired decorations to the cheesecake, like frozen fruit and edible flowers, and enjoy.
[ultimate-recipe id=”5878″ template=”70″]