With a delicious banana pancake base, you can create a delicious and healthy fruity pizza with this simple recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 egg (for a vegan option use vegan egg substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking power
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder/extract
- Put the oats in a blender and process to get oat flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Let it sit in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Cook in a non stick pan on medium heat after brushing the pan with a bit of coconut oil for few minutes each side until golden.
- Top the pancakes with your favourite spread and fruits and enjoy. This is topped with homemade Nutella and random berries