A simple Vegan, refined sugar-free strawberry breakfast smoothie with rosewater and oats to keep you full till lunch.
Here is the recipe
Strawberry, rose & oats breakfast smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats Optional to stay full for longer and for the added nutrients
- 1/4 teaspoon rosewater
- Put the oats first in the blender and process for few seconds so it becomes flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, blend and put in your breakfast smoothie bowl.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls.