Here’s a delicious, vegan chocolate smoothie bowl for when you’re craving some serious cocoa.
This is deliciously more-ish and perfect for a refine sugar-free treat. The medjool date, vanilla and cacao powder will create a beautifully sweet chocolatey smoothie whilst the pinch of salt really brings out a whole other layer of flavour for this yummy vegan chocolate smoothie bowl.
And if you want more smoothie bowl inspiration then feel free to check out my Strawberry & Rose breakfast smoothie, Pink No banana smoothie, Salted caramel Vegan smoothie bowl , Healthy mint choc chip smoothie bowl
Plus, there’s plenty of others if you just search ‘smoothie bowls’ on my blog or checkc out my ‘smoothies’ recipe tag!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 small medjool date
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (for the extra nutrients and to stay full until lunch time)
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients in a blender
- Place in a smoothie bowl
- Top with the toppings
I topped with sliced banana, mini energy bites, cacao and cashew puffed quinoa, & a drizzle of salted caramel and melted chocolate.
To Save this Vegan chocolate smoothie bowl recipe for later!