This pink smoothie has all the deliciousness of a smoothie with banana, but with a lot less sugar!
Here is the detailed recipe:
Pink No Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen white cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt optional
- Blend all ingredients.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I topped mine with few frozen berries (they develop frost when taken out of freezer), red currants and dragon fruit balls
Save this recipe for later!