This pink smoothie has all the deliciousness of a smoothie with banana, but with a lot less sugar!
This Vegan pink smoothie has all the deliciousness of a smoothie with banana, but with a lot less sugar! Perfect for a healthy breakfast!
- 1 cup frozen white cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt (optional)
- Blend all ingredients.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I topped mine with few frozen berries (they develop frost when taken out of freezer), red currants and dragon fruit balls
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: smoothie bowl
Keywords: smoothie bowl, low carb, banana-free, cauliflower smoothie
Save this recipe for later!