Cranberries are a powerhouse ingredient for our health but can be bitter to some. This strawberry and cranberry smoothie is delicious and mixes the nutritional value and taste into one delicious dish.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen (or fresh) cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (Optional
- Blend all ingredients.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls & raspberry covered energy hearts.