This rose & raspberry smoothie bowl is not only dairy-free but it is 100% Vegan, refined sugar-free and can be whipped up in just a few minutes!
Rose water has this lovely fragrant flavour that reminds me of Turkish delight and pairing it with a simple raspberry smoothie just takes it to the next level.
Here is the full recipe:
The Best Raspberry Smoothie
- Blender/Food processor
- Add all of the milk into the blender jug. Then add in the frozen raspberries and chopped banana. Follow this with the honey and vanilla extract.
- Add the yogurt to the blender and blend until smooth. Keep blending until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Other berries: Go even fruiter with half raspberries and half strawberries. Or add a handful of blueberries or blackberries.
- Mango or pineapple: For a tropical twist, add some mango or pineapple.
- Chocolate: A touch of cocoa powder can make this breakfast smoothie into a tasty dessert.
- Spinach: Enhance the nutrients in the smoothie with a handful of spinach.
- Seed or nut butter: I love adding a touch of peanut butter to incorporate some more healthy fats and flavor.
- Vegan smoothie: to make this smoothie vegan, make sure to use vegan yogurt, plant-based milk (or apple juice), and maple syrup.
Save this recipe for later!