This simple blueberry and kale smoothie is perfect for a nutritious breakfast- and mixed with oats will leave you full till lunch.
Here is the recipe:
Simple Blueberry Kale Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 1 banana frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach (optional)
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats optional
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients in a blender.
- Top with any toppings you like, I used dragon fruit balls, blueberries, a sprinkle of dried edible corn flower.