Delicious & nutritious , high-protein Vegan Chia pudding jars with a strawberry smoothie topping.
Delicious & nutritious, high-protein Vegan Chia pudding jars with a strawberry smoothie topping.
Plus the chia pudding can be meal-prepped in advance for quick 5-minute breakfasts throughout the week!
Layer 1: Chia pudding
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favourite natural sweetener)
Layer 2: Raspberry smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawerries
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any liquid of choice)
Toppings (optional toppings):
- few frozen raspberries
- edible flowers (completely optional)
- Mix all the chia ingredients together and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes stirring well to avoid clumps (best overnight in the fridge).
- To stick fruits/veggies on the side of the jar, make sure to cut the fruit/veggie really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients.
- Layer the two and top with any toppings you like.
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: Chia pudding jar
Keywords: chia pudding, vegan, strawberry smoothie
Save this strawberry smoothie & chia pudding jars recipe for later!