I absolutely love my little chia pudding jar recipes but this one has that extra something special with a detox smoothie topping including beetroot and avocado but still with a creamy, sweet taste.
Layer 1: Chia pudding
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favourite natural sweetener)
Layer 2: pink smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 a medium size avocado
- 1/2 a medium size beetroot
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any liquid of choice)
Toppings (optional toppings):
- few frozen raspberries
- Mix all the chia ingredients together and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes stirring well to avoid clumps (best overnight in the fridge).
- To stick fruits/veggies on the side of the jar, the secret is to cut the fruit/veggie really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients.
- Layer the chia pudding with detox smoothie over it and top with any toppings you like.
[ultimate-recipe id=”5957″ template=”default”]
Save this recipe for later!