Use Spirulina to create this delicious, green Vegan mint choc smoothie bowl- For breakfast or a treat! You only need 6 ingredients and about 5 minutes to whip this smoothie bowl up!
Here is the recipe:
Healthy Spirulina Mint Choc Smoothie Bowl
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 tsp naturally green spirulina
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- few leaves of fresh mint
- few small pieces of dark chocolate
- Blend all the ingredients and put in your smoothie bowl.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls and spirulina energy bites.
Save this Vegan Mint Choc smoothie bowl recipe for later!