By adding spirulina to this delicious smoothie bowl you can create a nutritious mint choc smoothie bowl
For the Mint Choc Smoothie base:
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon naturally green spirulina
- few leaves of fresh mint
- the juice of half a lime
- few small pieces of dark chocolate (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- Blend all the ingredients and put in your smoothie bowl.
- Top the bowl with whatever you like. I chose dragon fruit balls and spirulina energy bites.
[ultimate-recipe id=”6033″ template=”default”]
Save this recipe for later!